CCSC has been serving supporters of Cardiff City for many years. As well as organising transport to every first team away fixture, we also arrange several events each season, such as the Children’s Christmas Party and the Annual Player of the Year Presentation Evening. Additionally, we donate money to the football club each year in the form of kit sponsorship and purchase of equipment.
Supporters Club Shop Open
Tuesday 17th July – from 5.30pm – 7pm
Cardiff City Supporters office will be open this Tuesday evening coming to take money and bookings for Torquay 20th July, Rotherham 25th July; and Burton 28th July.
We will also be taking memberships, bookings for Bournemouth current season ticket holders who have done 7 away games last season and away members who did 7 away games last season. Huddersfield, and Chelsea for Current Season ticket holders who did 4+ league games away last season, and away members who did 5.
2018/19 Fixtures and 2018/19 membership form
Following the release of the new season fixtures, the website is now updated with the new fixtures and travel prices / pick up times (subject to fixture date and time changes) for away games for the new season.
The membership form is now available as a download.DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM
Travel group meeting – 12th July
1. Schedule of dates – October / November TV games to be announced by 11th August.
2. Away supporters will at least need to stand in the correct seats when we go away otherwise our allocations will be cut going forward by a minimum of 10% this is to avoid over crowding in sections and aisles and gangways being blocked.
3. Homophobic chanting will become a criminal offence and a 3 year banning order attached if caught and found Guilty.
4. Unfortunately during last season there were seats and toilets smashed up at Hull City, Aston Villa, and Reading which our football club has to pay for the damage. If it continues those travelling away will be charged a levy on tickets to cover the cost! This is something we should start self policing by stopping supporters we witness causing needless vandalism which achieves nothing, or report them to the authorities.
5. Pre-season friendlies
Torquay. 500 tickets sold today, 1500 allocation to start with. Torquay are saying this is an all ticket game, so if you want to guarantee a ticket buy one from the ticket office. As this is a friendly you do not need to be a season ticket holder or away member to get a ticket.
Tavistock tickets are through their club website online
Bodmin tickets are on sale at the ticket office in Cardiff – we are not sure if this and Tavistock are pay on the day as they were last season.
Rotherham tickets are on sale. You can pay on the day but its an extra £2.
Burton is ticket only and we have had the full allocation of seats and terrace. We will put ticket prices up in a separate post later.
6. Bournemouth; allocation 1211 current season ticket holders and members who done 7+ League away games last season is the qualification for this. We will let you know if a lower qualification will come into play after.
7. The first 5 away games will be based on last season 2017/18 away matches attended season. The qualification for this is current season ticket holders who done 4+ away league games last season, and away members who done 5+ league away games last season. This qualification will account for 2000 to 2200 tickets depending how many are able to attend. The remaining tickets which could be between 600-1000 tickets will go on sale to current season ticket holders etc. some online and some at the ticket office, to allow other supporters the chance to go away and not keep it a closed group. The club will then assess after 5 or 6 games, and then the qualification will then be from the first 5 or 6 games of this season (so try and do as many as you can on the first 6). Games covered by 4+ after Bournemouth fixture are; Huddersfield, Chelsea Spurs and Liverpool.
8. GDPR. You will need to sign consent forms if you want us to purchase tickets on your behalf. Under 18 will need a parent or Guardian to sign.
Pre-season fixture information update
Supporters club coach travel and ticket information
Torquay – 7pm kick off, Friday 20th July
Match Ticket prices: Adults £10 Over 65, Students with NUS and under 18 £5.
Coach travel – due to the Holiday period on a Friday, we will be leaving Cardiff at 10.30am, which will need two drivers due to the man hours, so a slightly higher price sorry. Adults £25; Over 60s, 18-21 £21; Under 18s £17; accompanied under 16 £13.
Rotherham – 7.45pm kick off, 25th July
Match Ticket prices: Adults £13 over £65s £8 under 18 £1.
Coach Prices. £28 adults; £24 Over 60s/18-21; £20 under 18; £14 accompanied under 16. The coaches will leave the stadium at 13.20, other pick ups will depend on interest.
Burton – 2pm kick off, 28th July
Match Ticket prices: Terrace Adults £10 Under 17 £5; Seating £15 under 17 £10.
Coach Prices. Adults £25; Over 60s/18-21 £21; Under 18 £17; accompanied under 16 £13. Coach leaving stadium 8.20am. If there is enough interest, we will pick up other areas.
PLEASE NOTE: If you want us to collect tickets you will need to join the supporters club and sign the GDPR consent form.
Denmark v Wales – 9th September 2018
CCSC will be running a trip to this Nations league fixture; fans wanting to travel with the CCSC group should book the flights listed below. Once you have done so, inform the supporters club (near gate 3 on match days) and we can book you on the coach for the airport transfers and also arrange your hotel if required.
Coach depart CCS 1300 (TBC)
BA 0822 flight Heathrow to Copenhagen departs 1855 Fri 7 Sept 18
BA 0821 flight Copenhagen to Heathrow departs 2015 Mon 10th Sep 18 arrives Heathrow 2115
We will also be running a coach trip to the fixture with Eire – match day Tuesday 16 October 2018. More details to follow.
CCSC Children’s Christmas Party
Sunday 17th December 2017
This year’s Children’s Christmas Party was held at the Cardiff City Stadium on Sunday 17th December 2017. All children received a present from Santa and the players were in attendance to sign autographs and have pictures with the young fans.
A great success as always, thanks to the hard work of the committee and Jeff and Cheryl in particular.
We currently have a stock of the recent Wales home programmes from the World Cup campaign.
The shop also holds a stock of older Wales, Cardiff City programmes and other clubs.
THIS MONTH’S TOP SELLERS
CARDIFF CITY SCARVES AND WOOLLY HATS, WALES SCARVES PLUS A WIDE RANGE OF BADGES.